Terms and Conditions – Spring Inspirations
Information on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
1. The promotion is open to all residents of Australia only who are 18 years or older, except employees and immediate families of Valeant Pharmaceuticals Australasia Pty Limited and their associated companies and agents. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
2. The competition will commence at 5:00pm AEST on Tuesday 23rd November 2010 and ends at 10:00am on Tuesday 14th December 2010.
3. This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
4. To participate entrants must go to www.dermaveen.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion and fill out their personal details and enter in 25 words or less “Tell us your spring inspiration to win!”
5. The winning entries will be chosen based on the completion of their contact details and their response to the phrase (in 25 words or less):
“Tell us your spring inspiration to win!”
6. There will be one major prize winner and five runners-up. The winners will be chosen based on relevance, creativity and originality of their response to the final question. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Multiple entries are permitted, but there is a limit of one prize per email address and household.
8. Any costs associated with accessing the Promoter’s website is the entrant’s responsibility, and is dependent on the Internet Service Provider used by the entrant.
There will be 1 Major Winner that will receive the following:
1 x $250 Coles Myer Gift Card & a (1) year subscription to Donna Hay Magazine (Valued at $69.95)
Total value of this prize is: $324.95 including fulfilment.
There will be 5 Runners Up and each runner up will receive the following:
1 x Magazine Subscription from the following selection; Delicious Magazine, MiNDFOOD, or Women’s Health Magazine (Valued at $65.00/$65.00/$69.95 respectively including fulfilment)
Note: Please note that all prizes are inclusive of GST and runner’s up may choose one of the above subscriptions only.
10. Prize Draw
The winning entries will be determined at 10.00am Friday 17th December 2010 at Suite 502, Level 5 282 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction, 2022, NSW.
11. The winners will be notified by email by 5pm (AEST) Monday 20th December 2010. Upon winners’ details confirmation, the names will be published on www.dermaveen.com.au Wednesday 22nd December 2010.
12. In the event that the winner is unable to be contacted, and all methods of communications are unsuccessful, the Promoter reserves the right to allocate the prize to another promotion.
13. The winners have until Monday 14th March 2011 to claim the prize. Past this date, the prize can no longer be claimed.
14. The prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the prize winner.
15. The total prize pool is valued at a maximum of $670.00 (including GST). The prize value is in Australian dollars.
16. The prize cannot be transferred.
17. In the event that any of the prizes becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product of the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to request the prize winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
19. The prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking a prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
21. The promoter and the agencies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility if the winner does not utilise the prize before the expiration period.
22. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Should the entrant wish to unsubscribe from receiving marketing communication from the Promoter, an unsubscribe link is provided in all messages and it can be accessed by the entrant at any given time.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to at any time add to, delete from, or otherwise amend, the conditions of entry relating to the competition. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions given under applicable State or Territory legislation.
24. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
25. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, subject to any written directions given under applicable State or Territory legislation.
26. The promoter is Valeant Pharmaceuticals Australasia Pty Limited, Level 7, Suite 7.02, 3 Rider Boulevard, Rhodes, NSW 2138. ABN 64 001 083 352.