Products | Baby
Nothing can be softer than your precious baby’s skin. While it is beautiful and delicate, it may easily become dry and problematic. The important barrier function of fragile skin can quickly become compromised. Skin problems like dry skin, eczema, dermatitis, nappy rash, cradle cap and infantile seborrheic dermatitis can be unsettling.
DermaVeen Baby, with natural colloidal oatmeal, has been developed to give your baby’s skin the special care it needs. There are DermaVeen Baby products suitable for particularly dry or problematic skin and for maintenance of healthy skin.
What you should do for flare ups
When skin flares the aim is to restore the skin’s barrier.
• Apply any medication your doctor or other healthcare professional has recommended.
• Gently cleanse your skin prior to applying topical medication, e.g. DermaVeen Baby Soap Free Wash, or DermaVeen Baby Bath Oil.
• It is important to moisturise the skin, DermaVeen Baby Moisturising Cream may be useful.
Maintain control over problem prone skin
• Avoid soap and harsh cleansers. – DermaVeen Baby Soap Free Wash may be useful.
• Moisturise and hydrate daily. – DermaVeen Baby Moisturising Cream is ideal.
Other products in the DermaVeen range may also be suited, such as the DermaVeen Bath Treatment and Eczema Ointment. These are also available from your pharmacy.